From ThorSport Racing PR –
Driver Point Standings: 7th
Owner Point Standings: 10th
2017 Playoff Position: 7th
- This Week’s No. 27 Safelite AutoGlass Toyota Tundra… The No. 27 ThorSport Racing team will unload chassis No. 61 at Loudon, the same chassis Rhodes piloted at Iowa Speedway (14th), earlier this season.
- Magic Mile Stats… Rhodes has one start at Loudon in the NCWTS. The ThorSport Racing driver started fifth, and finished 15th in 2016.
- Welcome to the Playoffs… Rhodes clinched his first Playoff berth following a sixth-place finish at Chicagoland Speedway. The Safelite AutoGlass driver enters the championship battle ranked seventh on the Playoff grid.
- Truck Series Stats… In 43 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts, Rhodes has led 178 laps en route to eight top-five and 17 top-10 finishes.
- Catch Ben at Loudon… Rhodes will join the other seven Playoff drivers for an autograph session on Friday, September 22 at the Trackside Live! Stage (Outside Turn 2) from 5:15 – 6:00 p.m. ET.
Chatting with Ben Rhodes…
“I like New Hampshire Motor Speedway, I think it’s a really fun race track. It’s depressing to me though that it will be the last time I’ll race there in the Truck Series, since they are taking that race away from us next year. I like it though, I’m familiar with it, and I know how to get there. With all the tracks I’ve never been to, it’s hard to even find the infield sometimes – you don’t know where to park – so just knowing where to park, and how to get in the infield is a big plus.”
Catch the action…
Friday, September 22 (all times are ET):
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Practice
3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Final Practice
Saturday, September 23:
10:00 a.m. – Qualifying (Two laps, all positions)
12:30 p.m. – NCWTS Setup Show
1:00 p.m. – UNOH 175 (175 laps/185.15 miles)
Stage 1 – 55 Laps (Concludes at lap 55)
Stage 2 – 55 Laps (Concludes at lap 110)
Stage 3 – 65 Laps (Concludes at lap 175)
Cast Your Vote… We need your help to determine who will be the Most Popular Driver in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. You can cast your vote via www.nascar.com/mostpopulardriver once a day, every day, until November 16.